Slieve Bloom Horse-riding Holiday Kinnitty Birr Ireland
From €225 pps
Birr Equestrian Centre is located between Birr Town and the Slievebloom Mountains. There are many trail riding and trekking options across the wild and wonderful Slieve Bloom Mountains. No other trail ride offers such varied terrain. Trek high into the mountains. Gallop through valleys and glens. Navigate over bogland strewn with bog cotton and heather. Dash through streams and meandering rivers. Gasp at the breath-taking scenery of Glendine Gap, Glenletter Valley and The Ridge of Capard. Experience these mist-filled amphitheatre where time has remained constant. Programmes of any duration can be tailored to group or individual needs. Accommodation for your Slievebloom Trail ride is at Ardmore Country House Kinnitty.
- Complimentary tea/coffee and home baking on arrival
- Two nights accommodation.
- Breakfast on both mornings including home baked breads and fresh local produce.
- Half day trail ride in the Slieve Bloom Mountains.
- Traditional Irish music sessions (Wednesday nights only in local pub)
Subject to conditions.